- Response to a web page claiming the Parthian Language as Ancient Turkish - by Dr. G. R. F. Assar
- Parthian Is Not Turkish - by Dr. Kaveh Farrokh
- Response to Pan-Turkist Manipulation of the Demographics of Iran
Politicization of the background of Nizami Ganjavi: Attempted de-Iranization of a historical Iranian figure by the USSR
(PDF version) By: Dr. Ali Doostzadeh
- Response to the false book of Alireza Asgharzadeh by Garshap (PDF Version)
- A Study about the Persian Cultural Legacy and Background of the Sufi Mystics Shams Tabrizi and Jalal al-Din Rumi (PDF Version) - by Dr. Ali Doostzadeh
- Retort to Daily Telegraph's article against Cyrus the Great - by Dr. Kaveh Farrokh
- Pan-Arabism's Legacy of Confrontation with Iran - by: Dr. Kaveh Farrokh
- Response to Spiegel Magazine's Attack on the Legacy of Cyrus the Great - Dr. Kaveh Farrokh
- Some remarks on Farabi’s background: Iranic (Soghdian/Persian) or Turkic(Altaic)? - by: Goshtasp Lohraspi
- Response to a website which has used a misprinted map to claim historicity for invalid terms for the Persian Gulf by: Shahin Nurani
- On the necessity of the unity of Iranian people – Shapur Arya
- A note on the Linguistic Turkicization of Azerbaijan, Arran and Sherwan - Shir-e Dalir
- The History of National Catastrophe – Rahim Masov
- Nozhat al-Majales – Encyclopedia
- A response to pan-Turkist exaggerated claim and falsification of numbers regarding the downfall of Ferqeh by: Mehrazar Suren
- Review of the book: "The Image of Arabs in Modern Persian Literature" by: Prof. Lewis Franklin
- Siavash Lornejad and Ali Doostzadeh "On the Modern Politicization of the Persian Poet Nezami Ganjavi", Edited by Victoria Arakelova, YEREVAN SERIES FOR ORIENTAL STUDIES, Yerevan, October 2012. (PDF Version)
Historical Revisionism and Persophobic Policies of the Former Soviet Union and its Communist and Separatist Clients
· -محمد امین رسول زاده،«پیامبر » هزار چهرهً تجزیه طلبان آذری تبار را بشناسیم-دکتر کاظم رنجبر-Dr. Kazem Ranjbar (Sociologist): Understanding Mohammad Amin Rasulzadeh, the 1000 faced “prophet” of Azari separatists – see also article on Rasulzadeh and the Musavats in Lezgistan website -
· A response by the late Professor Abbas Zaryab Khoi to the Magazine “Azerbaijan” (published by Ferqeyeh Democract) (pdf file) – Abbas Zaryab Khoi, Ayandeh Magazine, Esfand Maah (February-March), 1324 (1945), pages 780-781. (Iran) – Original Persian with Translation at: (www.archive.org)
· حزب توده: گفت وگو با دآتر حميد احمدى و آاوه بيات درباره اسناد تازه فرقه دموآرات-The Tudeh Party: Discussion with Dr. Hamid Ahmadi and Kaveh Bayat regarding new revealed documnents of the Ferqeh Demokrat Party (in Persian) (pdf)
· Pan-Turanism takes aim at Azarbaijan (2005). Also posted at UN Association in Geneva. Note Citations of book also made in academic venues. See a peer-reviewed analysis of Kaveh Farrokh’s book: Reza Saberi-Review of Kaveh Farrokh Pan-Turanism Takes Aim at Azerbaijan-The Persian Book Review: A Quarterly on Arts and Literature, Winter 2005-2006, Volume XV Number 46, pages 89-95. See also review by Reza Saberi in Iranboom site: -معرفی کتاب پانتورانیسم آذربایجان را هدف میگیرد- (see news release of The Persian Blog Review).
Interview of Yusef Amiri (http://asvaran.blogspot.com) with Kaveh Farrokh (کاوه فرخ) on the history of promoting Persophobia, separatism and pan-Turkism against Iran
Iranian Azarbaijanis Opposed to Pan-Turkism
· Azarbaijan, Arran and the Azarbaijani Language (in Persian): This aticle is by Dr. Nosratollah Jahanshahlou Afshar (ex-member of the pro-Soviet 1946 Pishevari Movement)
· Iranian-Azarbaijani popular singer-guitarist, Kourosh Yaghmai, sings Khake Vatan (“Soil of the Fatherland” in mp3) against the Stalnist-sponsored separatist movement of Azarbaijan in 1945-1946.
Pan-Turkism: Revising History, Language and Literature
Works of Rouben Galichian (Publications & Interviews)
· Rouben Galichian (2010). Azerbaijan, Armenia and the Showcasing of Imagination (second, revised and expanded edition). London/Yerevan: Gomitas Institute & Printinfo Art Books. ISBN: 978-1-903656-86-0. (pdf)
· Book review and analysis by Farrokh, K. (2013) on Rouben Galichian, The Clash of Histories in the South Caucasus. Iran Nameh, 28:4 (Winter), pp. 160-167. -فرخ, کاوه (1392). برخورد تاریخها در قفقاز جنوبی، بازنگاری نقشههای آذربایجان، ارمنستان و ایران. سال بیست و هشتم، شماره ۴، زمستان ۱۳۹۲ -
School and University Textbooks in the Republic of Azerbaijan
Cyrus the Great
· Attacks and Vandalism against the Legacy of Cyrus the Great (Updated January 18, 2009)
· Pan-Turk Ideology versus Cyrus the Great: Retort by Dariush Kiani (In Persian text only; Added July 5, 2009)
· Reza Moradi Qiasabadi – رضا مرادی غیاث آبادی-: (pan-Turk academic in Iranian Studies who supports pan-Turkism): -هجوم مغول ویرانگرتر بود یا هجوم کورش؟- The onslaught of the Mongol conqueror or Cyrus the destroyer? – رنجهای بشری-The sufferings of humanity- See sample of Qiasabadi’s pan-Turkist beliefs in this pan-Turk site – Note how Qiasabadi praises the anti-Semite conspiracy theorist Nasser Pourpirar – see critical response to this revisionist in Persian -منشور کورش و ماجرای سرقت رضا مرادی غیاث آبادی-The Cyrus Cylinder and the thievery actions of Reza Moradi Qiasabadi
· Lornejad, S., & Doostzadeh, A. (2012). On the Modern Politicization of the Persian poet Nizami Ganjavi. Yerevan Series for Oriental Studies (Volume I), Edited by Garnik S. Asatrian. Yerevan: Caucasian Centre for Iranian Studies. (pdf) – NOTE: This is the Official Digitized Version by Victoria Arakelova; with errata fixed from the print edition.
· A Study about the Persian Cultural Legacy and Background of the Sufi Mystics Shams Tabrizi and Jalal al-Din Rumi (in pdf by Rahgozari Minootalab)
Abu Ali Sina and Bahmayar
Abu Rayhan e Biruni
Nozhat ol Majales
· The Nozhat ol Majales: A major document proving the Persian legacy of Azarbaijan - see article by Shahrbaraz in Persian – معرفی نزهه المجالس – by Shahrbaraz
· Original textbook of document available at: Nozhat ol Majles (in pdf).
Shahrbaraz Blog: The Republic of Azarbaiajn (former Arran) and the Vatican
Language family Studies
· This article is byProfessor G.R.F. Assar: Response to a webpage claiming the Parthian language as ancient Turkish
Politicization of the term “Turan”
The Ancient Game of Polo
Books by writers promoting pan-Turkism
1. Mohammad Taqi Zehtabi (a member of Pishevari’s pro-Soviet movement in 1946) wrote: Tarikh e Direen e Torkan e Iran [The Ancient History of the Turks of Iran]. This book routinely falsifies references and relies on pan-Turk and Soviet-era literature to revise history. Download this book in 13 parts in pdf: Zehtabi-01, Zehtabi-02, Zehtabi-03, Zehtabi-04, Zehtabi-05, Zehtabi-06, Zehtabi-07, Zehtabi-08, Zehtabi-09, Zehtabi-10, Zehtabi-11, Zehtabi-12, Zehtabi-13.
2. Firooz Mansouri book review of Javad hayat’s book on Turkic Languages in Iran(in persian in pdf)
3. Dr. Alireza Asgharzadeh’s “Iran and the Cahllenge of Diversity” in 2007: This book falsifies references and relies on pan-Turk and Soviet-era literature as well as anti-Semitic writers such as Nasser Pourpirar to revise history. See analysis of Dr. Asgharzadeh’s book by Azargoshnasp (An analysis of the Book by Dr. Alireza Asgharzadeh in pdf) and Kaveh Farrokh’s analysis of Dr. Asgharzadeh’s text. Download this book in pdf: Iran and the Challenge of Diversity: Islamic Fundamentalism, Aryanist Racism,and Democratic Struggles (2007).
4. George Bournoutian, review of The Azerbaijani Turks: Power and Identity Under Russian Rule, by Audrey L. Altstadt, in the Armenian Review 45, no. 3 (Autumn 1992), pp. 63-69 (pdf). This book is noteworthy for its selective references and its reliance on pan-Turk and Soviet-era literature.
5. Reviews of Brenda Shaffer’s “Borders and Brethren: Iran and the Challenge of Azerbaijani Identity“. Evan Siegal’s review in Iranian Studies, Volume 37, Issue 1 March 2004 , pages 140 – 143 (pdf) see longer version of Siegel’s review (click here). Touraj Atabaki’s review in Slavic Review, 63:1 (2004) (pdf).
Books, Articles and Writers by various writers and professors against Pan-Turkism and Pan-Turkist Claims
· سوسکها و پان ترکیستها -The Cockroach issue(in Persian)
· A German Reference to Pan-Turkism (March 17, 2009)
· Ehsan Shaghasemi and Bijan Tafazol (2011). Intercultural Demonization on the Web: A Qualitative Approach to the Iranian Blog Sphere (pdf)). International Conference on Conflict, Terrorism and Society: Societies Unde Siege Proceedings, Kadir Has University, Istanbul, Turkey, pp.125-131.
· -پانترکیسم، خطر جدی برای ایرانیتباران و راهکاری برای مقابله با آن- Pan-Turkism a serious threat for Iranians and ways of confronting it.
· -برای حفظ تمدن قوم ایرانی ، ایرانیان زیر ستم پانترکیسم را نجات دهیم-Saving Iranians chafing under the oppresion of pan-Turkism
· -نويسنده: تارا فرهید -سخنى چند در باره جستار ستم ملى -Tara Farhid: A Discussion regarding alleged “National Injustices”
· Iranian Roots of Azarbaijan (Video)
Pan-Turkism in Central Asia and the Caucasus
· تاجيکان ازبکستان-The Tajiks of Uzbekistan (in Persian)
· پان تورکیست های اوزبیک، خطرناک تر از فاشیست های اوغان -Uzbek Pan-Turks: More Dangerous than the Fascists of Oghan:(in Persian)-by www.tajikam.com
· - افشاگري عالمانه در مبارزه دايم و بي امان با جريان شوم پانتركيسم – تات ها – Pan-Turkism against the Tats of the Caucasus (in Persian)
Western Media articles on Pan-Turkism
Iranian Media articles on Pan-Turkism and the dangers of Separatism (in Persian)
· Video (in Persian) by Iranian youth Mehran Zormehr warning against Internal Conflict in Iran (posted June 25, 2009)
· Turkish Prime minister declares Ibn Sina (Avicenna), Khwarazmi, and Farabi as Turks (reported in Persian by Balatarin News Service) and in Turkish by the Hurriyet newspaper on September 24, 2009). Consult also Analysis by Shahrbaraz in Persian
Websites educating on the Legacy of ancient Iran in the Caucasus (in Azari-Turkic)
Endangered Peoples of the Caucasus: Lezgians and Talysh
· Lezgistan TV (In Russian – English translator in site)
Pan-Turk Activists: Spreading Racialist Propaganda and Engaging in Vandalism
· The case of Mr. Hossein Seddiq: نخستين حركتهاي شوروي در ايران-[ The first Soviet movements in Iran], -حسین محمد زاده صدیق را بیشتر بشناسیم [Familiarizing with Mr. Hossein Seddiq] -نگاهی به مانیفیست جدید پان ترکیسم [A Look at the new Manifesto of pan-Turkism].
Madame Fakhteh Zamani
· The futility of advocating pan-Turkism: the case of Ms. Fakhteh Zamani (Updated April 30, 2009).
· Complaint by Mr. Bahram Sadat-Tehrani against the Durbin Review Conference (April 27, 2009).
Other pan-Turk activists
Pan-Turks in Action in Iran (Videos)
Pan-Turk Racist Propagands
· Racist and Persophobic Pan-Turk videos (WARNING: Disturbing Content)
Western politicians promoting Balkanization
· Letter to Congressman Dana Rohrabacher Regarding Azarbaijan (September, 1, 2012)
· Congresswoman Jane Harmon retracts Statement regarding Iran “Separation” Statements (posted May 22, 2009). Letter by Nader Paymai to Congresswoman Jane Harman (May 28, 2009).
Turkey and the role of pan-Turkism
Ad Hominem attacks by Pan-Turks Against Kaveh Farrokh
· Pan-Turkist insults Kaveh farrokh in Persian and Turkish (June 26, 2012)
· Rude pan-Turkist attacks against Kaveh Farrokh (November 1, 2011)
· Pan-Turkist Amin Jaafari of Iran Security Forces threatens Kaveh Farrokh (October 25, 2011)
· Racist E-Mail from a Pan-Turk named Mr. Attila (September 11, 2010)
· Ad Hominem attacks against Farrokh by pan-Turk activists and interview request (August 13, 2009)
· E-mail from “Kemal” in Baku (June 18, 2009)